For all scripted projects, on-set or near-set dailies services are required in order to provide efficiency for downstream processes.
Color & Sync
- Production sound must be synced to camera footage for editorial media.
- Color operations should be applied in a specific order. See Color Pipeline for details.
- If CDLs exist, they must be applied before the LUT.
- No secondaries, power windows, or keys in dailies.
- Grading monitor must be calibrated to Rec.709 / BT.1886 standard, or equivalent HDR standard (i.e. SMPTE ST.2084).
Editorial and Review Proxies & Metadata
- ALEs / BINs must be generated with all camera and sound metadata including columns with CDLs and LUT names.
- Editorial media and proxy deliverables must be generated from original camera RAW files, not from a secondary proxy.