1. Attend the Emergency Action Plan meeting:
- Know the exits and how to open them, including elephant doors on stages.
- Know designated assembly points and / or safe refuge area.
- Know your fellow employees.
2. If a an evacuation from a shooting stage or location becomes necessary, it will usually be initiated by the 1st Assistant Director (1st AD). At a stage or location in prep or strike the evacuation will be initiated by the Construction Coordinator or other department head.
3. Proceed immediately to the nearest exit quickly and report to your designated assembly point.
4. Assist anyone unfamiliar with the evacuation plan (visitors, etc.) to accompany you to the assembly point.
5. Do not use elevators during an evacuation. Use the stairs.
6. At the assembly point participate in the roll-call or check in with the 1st AD or other evacuation initiator to confirm your presence.
7. Remain at the assembly point and await additional instructions.
8. Do not return to an evacuated building until an appropriate authority notifies you that it is safe to reenter.