The production has full access to International SOS (Int. SOS) for medical, safety and security expertise when production employees are traveling abroad. As part of the membership to Int. SOS, the production and its employees have 24/7 access to the following:
- A worldwide network of 27 assistance centers, 45 clinics and a fleet of air ambulances staffed by doctors, nurses and security professionals,
- Realtime health and logistics professionals, including 1,200 full-time physicians and 200 security professionals, with local expertise, preventative advice and emergency assistance that have access to more than 79,000 global assistance network approved, vetted providers,
- Members-only website and smartphone app with additional tools and resources.
Int. SOS can be contacted anytime, anywhere when the production or its employees venture out of the country for production-related business. Int. SOS may be contacted for advice for both critical and routine questions including:
- Medical advice prior to or during international travel,
- A referral for a local doctor, dentist or other medical care,
- Routine or urgent medical care, including evacuation to a medical center of excellence (company authorization will be required),
- Medical and security advice from a trained professional
The Int. SOS membership ID is: NETFLIX. Additional information on Int. SOS can be found on their website at www.internationalsos.com. It is recommended that production employees download the Int. SOS Assistance App prior to traveling.
For additional information on Int. SOS services, please contact the Production Safety Consultant.