The following items must be completed and approved prior to the use of drone activity:
- Completed Drone Questionnaire.
- Completed Drone Service Agreement between Drone provider and production company.
A valid CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE must be obtained from the Drone company as follows:
- Name the Production Company as an additional insured.
- Provide waiver of subrogation wording as respects damage to the Drone hull in favor of all the additional insured(s).
- State that the Drone company’s policy is primary and noncontributory.
- Provide aircraft liability limits of at least $5,000,000. (depending on the use/activity might require higher limit).
- If coverage is included on a Commercial General Liability policy, then the certificate must state that coverage is extended to include use/operation of Drones.
- Provide a thirty (30) day written notice of cancellation or adverse material change in coverage.
- Confirmation from the Drone company that the operator is covered under the Drone company’s policy and provide evidence of Worker’s Compensation including a waiver of subrogation in favor of the Production Company.