Prodicle uses the Google Meet Application
Google Meet is Google's newest tool for video conferencing. It is lightweight, easy to use, and very reliable. Check out the video below for a quick overview.
Setting up your meeting and booking your CFM
1. Login to https://passport.prodicle.com and click on the Calendar icon.
2. Go to Calendar and create an event.
3. Enter event details such as the event title, date, and time.
4. In the Guests section, add guests from inside or outside your organization.
Note: Guests can forward the meeting link to other people. If someone tries to join who was not invited to the Calendar event, a meeting participant from your organization must accept their request.
5. Enter a description, add any attachments, and specify any other meeting details.
6. Click Rooms, add an available Chrome device for the meeting room.
7. If you use Hangouts Meet, all new calendar events you create include a meeting link.
8. Click Save
9. Click Send to add the meeting link and notify guests.
Communicating with Netflix Studios & Cross-Domain Video Conferencing
Depending on the scenario, there are different ways to communicate with Netflix Studio teams.
Option 1: Use the meeting code. Every meeting has a code that is associated with it. It can be found in the Event details on the calendar, or in the Meeting details once the meeting has started.
Option 2: Have the Netflix team invite your Prodicle email account. Inviting people using their Prodicle account allows them to book the CFMs as rooms.
If there are any issues please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.