Welcome to Prodicle Calendar
Prodicle Calendar is a dynamic calendar builder that is designed for Productions. It allows users to create and collaborate on calendars in real time and choose who on their crew can view and make edits to it. When the calendar is complete it can be easily shared with the studio for approval.
If you would like to try out Calendar, please reach out to your respective studio coordinator.
Quick Tips for Getting Started
Creating a Calendar or Grid
When you've logged in to Prodicle | Calendar go to a project and check out the calendar list page. It's probably empty. Click Add Calendar or Add Grid to get started! See our User Guide for more details on Calendars & Grids.
Create New Events
When viewing a Calendar create new Events by clicking on an empty section of a day, or by clicking the blue (+) in the bottom corner.
For Grids you can add one or more Event Types to your table by clicking the blue (+) in the bottom corner. Then fill in the cells with the dates for those events.
Edit your events by clicking on them in your Calendar.
- Select EVENT TYPE and choose from a list of film & television event types
- Edit TITLE to customize the Event title that will appear on the calendar.
- Select from the EPISODES pull down menu to tie to one or more episodes
- Select STYLE to choose from a variety of colors and formatting options.
In Grids, hover over any cell and click the EDIT BUTTON to adjust the event's TITLE or STYLE.
Share Your Calendar
P | Calendar also allows you to assign permissions for other Calendar users to view or edit the Calendars you create. Click the menu button (), select , and change the access for each person to Make viewer or Make editor.
Print Your Calendar
P | Calendar also allows you to print in “Agenda” or “30-Day” view.
- Click , and select .
- Click “Agenda” to print a daily layout of events.
- Click “30-Day” to print a month view of your Calendar.