If you are experiencing issues when trying to upload or download to Content Hub, please try the following.
- Ensure the Aspera client is up to date, and the only version installed. (the most recent is available here: http://downloads.asperasoft.com/connect2//
- Clear the Aspera Transfer queue, and make sure it is visible when trying to upload/download (sometimes the confirmation prompt may become hidden behind a web browser).
- (Download Only) Check your Aspera Preferences > Transfers > Download Locations is set to a valid path.
- Quit Aspera, clear the cache and cookies in the Chrome browser, and restart Chrome (the application, not the session).
- Refrain from having the Chrome browser full screen, and try again. Allow Content Hub to open Aspera automatically.
- Restart your computer (as needed).
For Aspera Connect error meanings please visit here.
If you are still experiencing issues after trying these steps. Please prepare the following for a support ticket for us to further triage.
- Capture a full uncropped screenshot of the issue as it is occurring.
- Generate a HAR file while attempting again:
- Bring up the developer tools using one of these methods:
- Using Keyboard Shortcut (⌘⌥I on OS X, Ctrl + Shift + i on Linux, F12 on Windows)
- From Chrome Menu (three dots) at the top-right of your browser window, select Tools > Developer Tools.
- Navigate to the Network tab on the Development Tool (the tabs look like little menus along the top of the window).
- Refresh the page to start capturing the traffic between the browser to the server.
- Try try reproducing issue you reported - ( try uploading the file).
- After you get the error reported Right Click on the Development Tool (you can click on just about any area within the window) and Select Save as HAR with content.
- Then Navigate to Console tab, Right click on any empty area and "Save as".
- Attach both files in Zendesk.
- Aspera Logs:
- From the Aspera Transfer window press Ctrl + L on windows or Cmd + L on a Mac to open the location in finder.
- Copy the files in the folder and attach them to the Zendesk ticket.